How to unlock a locked TV with and without a remote, complete!
How to open a closed TV with a remote control and without a remote control so that it can be seen easily for the family? Check out the full review here!
Televisions are one of the most important entertainment media in the home, both for watching TV channels and watching YouTube and so on.
In some cases, the problem arises that the TV is closed so that it cannot be used.
Please note, each TV has a different way to enable or disable the lock function.
Before knowing how to open a closed TV without and with a remote, there are the following causes and signs.
TV Lock sign
- The TV screen is blue with a lock icon in the bottom left.
- There is a field to enter the password.
- Some buttons on the TV remote control do not work.
- The TV channel is missing.
How to unlock a locked TV without a remote control
1. Check the Manual
This book is about the operation of the TV, to find and follow the steps related to “Privacy” or “Lock” in the manual.
2. Reset the TV
You can do a reset to unlock without the remote in different ways, for example by holding the power button for 5 seconds until the TV turns off and on by itself.
Normally, the lock function will be disabled automatically, but it only applies by some manufacturers.
3. Use Universal Remote
The next recommended way is to use a universal remote control when unlocking a locked TV.
How to unlock locked TVs of different brands
1. Sharp TV
If you are using a Sharp product, make sure you know the remote code first.
In general, for a TV tube that is especially made is 2398 or 0000 for normal operation.
For the LCD variant, you can try the codes 0000, 1111, 7777, 9999.
How to unlock without remote on Sharp Tube TV
- Make sure it is turned off.
- Press and hold the speaker (-) (+) button simultaneously.
- Hold the position and volume buttons, turn on the TV.
- A menu appears, look for password options.
- Turn off the password, and return to the off position.
For Sharp LCD TVs
- Press menu on the TV navigation buttons.
- Channel settings in the Setup menu – Parental CTRL until a 4-digit password field appears.
- Hold down and the up button and add a speaker simultaneously until the “Secret Number Cleared” notification appears.
2. For LG TV users
LG TV stuck cases often occur, to overcome this you can follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control, look for the option with the lock icon.
- Second, press the Mute button on the remote control 3 times, then a new 6-digit number password field will appear.
- You can enter the code 129472 for new LG TVs or 210499 for old ones.
- If successful, you must enter a new code in the form of a 4-digit number or disable the keylock function.
3. Unlocking a locked Samsung TV
There are two different ways to unlock a locked Samsung TV with the following steps:
- Make sure the Samsung TV is turned on.
- Press the button Menu – PTSD – Mute – Power On.
For the latest Samsung LED TV, you can open it with these steps:
- Samsung TV must be in good condition stand by.
- Press the button Mute – 8 – 2 – 4 – Power On in sequence.
- If successful, the password will return to the factory setting of 0000.
4. How to Unlock a Toshiba TV
- Press the button on the remote control.
- Navigate to the menu.
- Select Parental Controls and Locks.
- Enter the default 4-digit PIN.
- Move over the menu with the up/down direction buttons on the remote control.
- Turn off the panel lock function and press OK on the remote control.
You can do the following as an alternative:
- Make sure the TV is on.
- Press the Mute button once, then press and hold the Mute + Menu button on the Toshiba TV.
- Press the button, then enter the number 4725.
- You could try pressing the Volume (-) button on the TV.
- Press and hold the number 9 on the remote control.
5. Polytron TV
Find out how to open a closed TV for Polytron users as follows
- Put the TV on standby.
- Press and hold the Menu button on the Polytron TV remote.
- Enter the number 1013 or 1014.
These are the different ways to open a closed TV without a remote control and with a remote control that Property People can apply, I hope it is useful!
Find interesting information about the property, more about www.lacrymosemedia.com and Google News Rumah123 right now!
Create your dream home together Mississippi Cluster Tourist City more to www.lacrymosemedia.com and www.lacrymosemedia.comthat certainly #AdaBuatKamu!