How to print a PLN receipt paid via the Application. Easy going!
How to print a PLN receipt that has been paid can be done via the PLN application mobile or a number of applications e-commerce. Curious about the steps? Go ahead, follow the full explanation in the next article!
Property People, making prepaid electricity payments is now very easy because there are many ways that can be taken.
Yes, electricity payment transactions can be done while at home, that’s it.
With the PLN application, mobile and a number of options e-wallet o e-commercethe transaction process is also completed in an instant with only a mobile phone and an internet network.
Also, you can also download aliases download Receive PLN if needed for one thing or another.
The reason is, PLN receipts with physical form are often needed for various purposes.
However, before printing the PLN receipt that has been paid can be done, you must: download and register first via PLN mobile.
How to register PLN Mobile
Just so you know, when you successfully register in the PLN application, mobileThere are a number of advantages that will be obtained.
You can make electricity payments, check power simulations, complain to PLN, even report if the electricity meter has a check written on it.
Therefore, here we present how to register PLN mobile that you can apply.
- Download the PLN app mobile from Play Store.
- Opening PLN mobile from the mobile phone.
- Click “Register with another method”.
- Then, select “Account List”.
- Enter name, address emailand mobile phone number.
- enter password and thus confirm that there is no error.
- The account will be automatically registered in your name.
- Then click on the “Electricity” menu on the first page of the application.
- Enter the customer ID or meter number
- Complete personal data starting from population identification number (NIK), taxpayer identification number (NPWP), address and other required data.
- Save and done.
How to print a PLN paid receipt
When registered on the PLN application mobilethen you can print the receipt online easily The method is as follows.
- First log into the PLN application mobile.
- Enter the “Electricity” menu.
- Click the customer ID or meter number
- Click “User History”.
- Wait a moment and a graph will appear such as the electricity bill period and the amount of kWh.
- Select one of the billing months for which you want to print the receipt.
- Download the invoice and follow the instructions until the end.
- PLN will send attachments invoice him email which was recorded.
- The receipt you will receive is in PDF format and you can download it.
- Print the PLN receipt that has been paid.
How to print a PLN receipt paid via Shopee
- Open the Shopee app on your phone.
- Select the “Tolls, Bills & Entertainment” menu.
- Select “Order” in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Finish” menu and look for the PLN invoice to be printed.
- See or scroll down and press “Download Payment Receipt”.
- Click on the PLN receipt that has been paid then click print.
After downloading the PLN payment receipt, you can get proof of PLN bill payments for various purposes.
Not only that, you can also get a proof of electricity payment for the last 3 months, if necessary.
Like, easy right?
How to print a PLN receipt that has been paid, Property People.
I hope the review is useful, yes.
Read the latest information about Google News and other interesting articles through berita.www.lacrymosemedia.com.
If you are looking for a safe and comfortable residence around the North of Bandung, Dago Village could be the ideal choice.
Visit the pages www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and www.lacrymosemedia.com to find the best place to live, because we always have #AdaBuatAnda.