How to fix a broken water faucet and Dol easily
There are many ways to easily fix a broken faucet. When you encounter this problem, find out how to solve it.
There are times when the water faucet has problems with the age of use and the quality of the material.
Therefore, it is not surprising that the price of water faucets will be determined by the quality of the material.
Plastic faucets will be cheaper when compared to the price of iron faucets.
Many homeowners often experience broken water faucets. Among them there are broken water pipes or broken water faucets.
The cause of the problem can be triggered because part of the water line has been eroded.
To overcome this, of course, you need to find a way to remove the broken faucet, so the water pipe can be installed with a new faucet.
It could also be that the connecting part of the water faucet is broken or cracked, thus the problem.
Well, if the bathroom faucet has a broken pipe problem, don’t panic. We learn to deal with it.
How to fix a broken water faucet
To overcome this problem, you have to replace it with a new water faucet.
In any case, you need to remove all the broken parts of the faucet first so as not to prevent the flow of water.
1. Prepare the following tools:
- Screwdriver and hammer
- A new faucet
- Seal tape kran air
2. How to open a broken iron water faucet inside:
- Make sure that the water flow of the pipe is turned off.
- Use a saw to cut the broken part. If this is difficult, you can use a broken faucet opener.
- Help with a screwdriver and a hammer to hit and break the rest in the faucet.
- Clean all broken faucets.
- When the drain pipe is clean, then install it sealed tape on the new faucet and attach it to the water pipe.
- Make sure it is completely glued then test if there is a leak or not.
How to fix a water faucet drain Dol
Another problem that is commonly found in water faucets is a leak or also known as a leak dol.
To solve this, you can change the thread using sealed faucet new or use rubber tires if you want to save.
1. Prepare the following tools:
- Pass key.
- screwdriver and scissors.
- New tap seal or inner tube rubber.
2. How to Fix it:
- Remove the water faucet head from the connecting pipe with a wrench.
- So, see if seal was she a scholar or not? If it has been eroded, you can use an old inner tube.
- Measure the diameter of the water faucet, then cut the rubber tire with scissors until it looks like a ring with a hole in the middle.
- Insert the rubber tire into the water tap, make sure it fits and closes properly.
- Tighten the faucet head cover with a wrench. Check again if the faucet function is working normally.
How to fix a dripping faucet
The problem of water drops faucets often occurs due to age of use.
To overcome this problem is actually almost the same as fixing a broken faucet.
Check the steps below:
1. Prepare Tools
- Before disassembling the water faucet, make sure that the water is turned off
- Prepare a key according to the size of the faucet, screwdriver, scissors
- Prepare tire rubber
2. Opening the Water Faucet
- Once the tool is available, open it by turning the tap with a screwdriver.
- Then, open the inside with a ring key.
3. Patched Wearing Rubber Tires
- After the water trap opens from the pipe, look at the components inside.
- First remove the protective rubber in the faucet.
- Then, cut the rubber tire into a ring and insert it inside the faucet.
- Put the faucet guard back on tight.
Well, this is an explanation of how to easily fix a broken and leaking water faucet at home.
I hope this article can add information and be useful for you, yes!
Also read reviews of lifestyle articles, property news to design inspiration, only at articles.www.lacrymosemedia.com.
If you want to find your dream home, we find the best advice at www.lacrymosemedia.com, because we are #AdaBuatAnda.
The best recommendation to have a luxury house in the area of Depok, West Java, is definitely Grand Dahlia.