How to connect WiFi to TV easily without cables. Completed!
You can not only connect to a mobile phone or laptop, you can also connect the internet to a television, that’s it! Check out the different ways to connect WiFi to a TV here!
There are many advantages that you can get from connecting the Internet to a television.
For example, you can watch television broadcasts with the best quality without weather disturbances because the TV is connected to the Internet.
Apart from that, you can also access different applications, such as YouTube or a paid movie platform from your television.
What is the way to do this?
Just see how to easily connect WiFi to a TV below!
How to connect WiFi to TV easily
Before following the steps to connect WiFi, you must first know the type of television that can be connected to the Internet.
You need to know, not all types of television can be connected directly to the Internet.
Types of television that can be connected to the Internet are: intelligent TV and Android TV.
Here’s how to easily connect WiFi to TV without cables:
- First press the Home button and select Settings.
- Click on the Network section, then WiFi Direct, and On.
- Select WiFi Direct Settings.
- Select the TV name displayed on the TV screen of the WiFi Direct device.
- Operate the WiFi Direct device to be connected to the TV.
- Send content from WiFi Direct device to TV.
If you still have problems connecting the internet to your television, you can follow the steps listed in your television manual.
How to connect WiFi to TV Using WiFi Direct
If the above steps cannot connect the Internet to the television, you can follow the steps to connect WiFi to the TV with WiFi Direct:
- Go to settings and select the WiFi Direct option, then select WiFi Direct Settings.
- Select Show List or Remove Device.
- Select and click the device you want to remove from the list.
- Click OK to display a confirmation box.
- To remove all devices from the list, click Options and select Remove All.
- Follow the steps again to connect WiFi to TV via WiFi Direct.
- See the list of views when you want to connect to the Internet, if there is a control icon, the device is connected correctly.
Causes of TV that is not connected to WiFi
After taking these steps, it is possible that some types of television still have problems connecting to WiFi.
When you experience this, there is no need to panic because the cause is most likely not a faulty television.
Here are different causes of the TV not connecting to WiFi:
1. Internet Network Problems
The first reason why the television cannot connect to the Internet is that your Internet network has a problem.
Check the WiFi Internet network on other devices you have, such as a mobile phone or laptop.
If the device has problems connecting to the Internet, it is likely that your Internet network has a problem.
2. WiFi Signal Not Reaching Device
The next reason why the WiFi cannot connect to the television is that the signal cannot reach the device.
If your television is far enough from router Wi-Fi, you will probably have problems connecting to the Internet.
To overcome this, you can move the television to be closer to the router or save router add-on to extend WiFi coverage.
3. Software It needs to be updated
The last thing that can cause the television to not be connected to the Internet is because: softwareIt’s been too long.
You can do it update by going to Settings, Support, Update Device, Update Now.
Do the upgrade software and repeat the steps to connect WiFi to the TV again.
I hope the above discussion can be useful for Owners!
Keep checking articles on other home advice only on Google News Berita www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia.
Looking for a property for sale like Gateway Park of LRT City in Jatibening, Bekasi?
Realize the dream of buying a private house with www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and www.lacrymosemedia.com, because we still have #AdaBuatkamu.