How to charge the Electricity Token to the PLN Meter. Practical and easy!
Have you used prepaid electricity at home, but still do not know how to fill the electricity token in the PLN meter correctly? No need to worry, check out the full review in this article!
Currently, almost all Indonesians use a prepaid electricity system with tokens (electricity credit).
On the one hand, this is more profitable for consumers, but on the other hand it also has its obstacles.
One of the obstacles that must be faced is when inputting electricity tokens in the electricity meter.
Although it seems trivial, but this is actually a bit confusing, especially for new users.
Of course, many are wondering, What up how to strengthen the right electrical pulse?
Go ahead, just see how to fill the electricity token at the PLN meter quickly and practically below.
How to load PLN electricity tokens easily
If you don’t know how to fill the electricity token correctly, you don’t need to worry.
You can do it yourself without having to call PLN employees.
If you don’t know how, here’s how to insert the electricity token to the PLN meter that you can try:
- Buy an electrical impulse voucher with a face value as needed
- Check the 20-digit electricity meter code on the voucher.
- Enter the 20-digit token number in the electricity meter
- Press the “Enter” button after the code is entered.
- Wait for the notification of success or failure of the code you entered
- If there is a code input error, press the “backspace” button and re-enter the code.
- If it says “True” or “Accept”, it means the code is correct.
- If it says “Wrong” or “Reject” it means you have to re-enter the 20-digit electricity token code.
- If you enter the code correctly, the token will be filled again.
How to load electricity tokens through M-Banking
In addition to the manual method, you can also fill the electricity tokens with the M-banking service.
Here’s how to boost electricity tokens through M-banking that you can try.
- Enter the main menu in M-banking, then select m-Commerce;
- Choose the PLN Prepaid option;
- Input meter / IDPEL number;
- Then specify the nominal boost token you want;
- Click “Ok” to confirm the purchase.
- The first way to replenish electricity tokens through BRI M-banking is to open the application;
- After that, select the “Recharge” option;
- Then select the “PLN” option and the “PLN Prepaid” transaction type;
- Do not forget to enter your customer ID / electricity meter number;
- Next, select the nominal electricity token according to what you want;
- Press “Ok” then enter the PIN and press “Send”;
- Click “Ok” to confirm your transaction;
- Check it out inbox SMS on the mobile phone to get confirmation of the transaction;
- Finally, you just need to enter the voucher code received in the electricity meter.
- Open M-banking and select “Purchases” in the main menu.
- Then select “Electricity Token”.
- Then select the “Buy PLN Prepaid Token” option.
- Enter the customer identification number / electricity meter number;
- Select the nominal electricity token you need, then click “Process”;
- Then a confirmation will appear and select “Yes” if the information is correct.
- After that, an SMS from 3346 appears for confirmation by entering two random numbers BNI SMS Banking PIN.
- If the voucher code has been received, it means that your transaction was successful.
It was the way to fill the electricity token that you can try.
Hope this article is helpful, Friend 99.
Instead of being watched and read by yourself, part repaired let’s go to social media.
Don’t forget to read other interesting news only on the www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia News portal.
Want to find a property? Be sure to search www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and room123.com of!