How to change the password of TP Link WiFi in Laptops and HP and the Steps
Go on, find out how to change the TP Link WiFi password for all types that you can do easily and practically with the steps here!
In the market, there are different brands of the best WiFi modems to choose from, one of which is the legendary TP Link product.
For what, TP Link is one of the largest internet ecosystem companies in the world to support the best access and connectivity every day.
The advantages of the TP Link WiFi router are in terms of security and speed, which is why it is trusted by Internet users around the world.
In Indonesia, there are many TP Link WiFi router products, namely Archer AX11000, AX50, AX10, TX3000E, and EAP620HD.
In addition to the WiFi router, there are also products bundling the result of collaboration with various internet providers in Indonesia.
In maintaining internet security, of course, the TP Link WiFi password must be changed periodically.
Apparently, how to replace it can be done at home without having to call a technician.
How is the process? Check out the discussion together!
How to change TP Link WiFi password and Passes from Different Devices
How to change TP Link WiFi password on Laptops and PCs with a Browser
Before changing the TP Link WiFi password, there are several things you need to prepare, including:
- Make sure that the device and the Internet network are connected by the TP-Link router.
- The IP address of the TP-Link modem or router.
- Use it username and password suitable age.
After installing the device, you can follow these steps:
1. Connect Device to WiFi Network
The first way is to connect to the Internet network using the SSID login data and the TP-Link WiFi password on the computer.
In addition to connecting WiFi, this network connection can be through a LAN cable to the Internet harbor laptop or computer.
2. Buka Router IP Address
If you are already connected to the Internet connection, the next way to change the TP-Link WiFi password is to write the IP address 192.168.0.1 in the column of the browser.
If the address is not found, then the IP addresses you can access include:
The next step is to continue on the page login to customize the account and password, with the following data:
- Account: Admin
- Password: Admin
- Account: User
- Password: User
4. TP Link WiFi Router Password Gloves
To change the TP-Link WiFi password, the method is quite easy and can be done independently through these steps:
- Open the Wireless menu, then select Wireless Security.
- Next, look for the words Wireless Password.
- After finding the text, you can change the code in the column according to the password you want, both with upper and lower case letters, numerical games, symbols and others.
5. Apply and Done
After changing the new password, you can continue to the bottom until you find the button Apply.
Click the button to save the changes so that the WiFi you are using is new.
Then, you can login to the WiFi SSID with the new password.
Change TP Link WiFi password on HP
In addition to using a laptop and a PC browser, Property People can be done in the palm of your phone with the following easy steps:
- First connect to the TP-Link WiFi network.
- Open the browser or the IP address is 192.168.0.1 or tplink.wifi.net.
- Enter the login page and enter the username and password of the router.
- After successfully logging in, you just have to go to the Wireless menu and select Wireless Security.
- Search for the words Wireless Password.
- Once found, you can change the new password with the old one to confirm.
- Click Apply and the WiFi password has been changed.
How to change the password of TP Link WiFi through the application
Property People can also use the TP-Link Tether application in the Playstore and the App Store for Android and iOS users.
Here’s how you can do it with the TP-Link Tether application:
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed TP-Link Tether on your phone.
- Connect the device to the TP-Link WiFi network.
- Open the TP-Link Tether app.
- The application will detect the device Router TP-Link.
- Select the device you are using.
- Login with admin ID and password.
- Enter the Tools tab, Wireless.
- Please change the WiFi password in the password field.
- Click Save if it is saved perfectly.
It is how to change the TP Link WiFi password for all types and steps quickly and easily.
Find interesting inspiration about housing and tips for building a house, more on www.lacrymosemedia.com and Google News Rumah123 right now!
Create your dream home together Mississippi Cluster Tourist City more to www.lacrymosemedia.com and www.lacrymosemedia.comthat certainly #AdaBuatKamu!