Effective ways to remove fungi on clothes
Find out how to get rid of mold on clothes in an easy, fast and cheap way below. Go, see the steps!
Stubborn stains that stick to clothes are a scourge for all people.
The reason is that there are certain types of stains that are difficult to remove.
Examples include mold stains.
Mold itself can appear on your clothes for various reasons.
Ranging from rarely used to rarely washed.
Suddenly, when you want to wear it, then you realize that the clothes have not been used for a long time and mold appears.
To clean also can not be neglected, you need some steps so that the clothes can return to normal.
curious how the method?
Go ahead, just look at the following ways to remove mold on clothes, www.lacrymosemedia.com reports from various sources.
How to get rid of fungus on clothes
1. Air Lemon
The first ingredient you can use to remove mold stains on clothes is lemon water.
Lemon water has a fairly high acid content.
This acid content is what can remove the mold on your clothes.
How to use it is also quite easy.
- Pour the lemon juice into the hot water.
- Soak dirty and moldy clothes in hot water mixed with lemon juice. Wait for 30 minutes.
- Try lifting the garment to check if the mold stain remains.
- If there are still mold stains, clean these mold stains with a toothbrush and additional detergent. Repeat this step until clean.
- Continue the process of washing the clothes as usual with detergent.
2. Baking Soda
If you don’t have lemon water at home, you can use baking soda or commonly called baking soda.
Sodium bicarbonate is known to have many benefits apart from being a food ingredient.
For how to use it yourself, you can see the tips below:
- Mix the baking soda with enough water
- You can apply baking soda that has been mixed with water on the parts of the clothes that are affected by mildew stains.
- Wait for 15 minutes, then scrub with a brush or toothbrush.
- Rinse with clean water until clean
3. Cooking vinegar
The third way to get rid of mold on clothes is to use kitchen vinegar.
You can buy this cooking vinegar in a grocery store or a mini market.
Its use is also quite easy, here are the steps:
- All you have to do is mix the vinegar with enough water, then soak the clothes that have mold stains.
- Wait about 12 to 24 hours.
- After the night, you can wash the clothes as usual with detergent.
4. Bleach cloves
The most effective way to clean mold stains on clothes is to use bleach.
This liquid is really made to remove stubborn stains on clothes, especially stains that are difficult to clean.
However, the thing to note is that these tips are only suitable for white clothes.
Because, the use of bleach on colored clothes will cause fading.
Finally, you can use mouth collar.
The steps for its own use are as follows:
- Dissolve the mouthwash in a bowl of cold water and then soak the stained garment.
- After the mildew stain has faded a little, you can clean the garment with detergent.
- Repeat this step until the stain is completely gone.
Those were tips and how to remove mildew on clothes that is effective and easy.
We hope this article is useful, Property People!
If you are looking for a house, apartment, land or anything else on a trusted and safe property market, you can visit the www.lacrymosemedia.com page.
Also find other property references at www.lacrymosemedia.com.
To get the best deals, like in Vittoria Residence, West Jakarta.
Turn over a new leaf, make your dreams come true and we are always #There for you.
And do not miss the latest news and advice on the world of domestic and foreign property in the www.lacrymosemedia.com article.
Also follow Google News www.lacrymosemedia.com.