9 ways to remove oil stains from clothes easily and effectively
If you leave it, the oil stains that stick to the clothes will be more difficult to remove. So, try the following easy way to remove oil stains on clothes. The ingredients are easy to find at home. that’s it!
When repairing bicycle chains, motor vehicles and others, it is not impossible for oil stains to stick to clothes.
This oil stain is very difficult for you to clean, especially if it is based only on water and a cloth.
Sometimes, these stains will stick to you even if you wash them with detergent.
However, there is no need to panic and rush to throw away the clothes, Property People.
Here are some of the easiest ways to remove oil stains on clothes that you can do yourself.
9 easy ways to remove oil stains from clothes
1. Using Chalk
Here’s how to remove oil stains on clothes with chalk:
- Wipe the area affected by the oil with a damp cloth.
- Sprinkle chalk on the area affected by the oil stain.
- Leave for 30 minutes until the lime powder can absorb the excess oil.
- After that, remove the chalk powder and wash the clothes as usual.
2. Maizena flour
How to remove dry oil stains on clothes can also use wheat flour.
Just follow the following steps:
- Wipe the area affected by the oil stain with a dry tissue.
- Sprinkle cornstarch on the oiled area.
- Leave for 30 minutes so that the stain is completely absorbed by the flour.
- Remove the cornstarch and wash the garment as usual with detergent.
3. Baking Soda
One of the most effective ways to remove oil marks on clothes is to use baking soda or baking soda.
To clean it, all you have to do is do the following:
- Wipe the area of the shirt that is stained with oil and sprinkle baking soda on the area.
- Wait 30 minutes for the moisture to absorb the oil stain.
- Clean the clothes from the baking soda and do the washing as usual.
4. Liquid detergent
The next option is to use liquid detergent when washing stained clothes.
Here’s how to remove dried oil stains on clothes with liquid detergent:
- Apply liquid detergent to the area of clothing that is stained with oil.
- Scrub the stained area with an old toothbrush for three minutes.
- Do the same on the inside of the oil stained area of the shirt.
- When you finish, you can wash the clothes thoroughly.
5. Liquid WD-40
Using WD-40 liquid to wash clothes can also be an alternative way to remove oil stains on clothes, that’s it.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Soak clothes that are stained with oil in a bucket of water.
- Then, put the liquid WD-40 in the bucket of water.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with liquid detergent.
- Finally, scrub the clothes until they are clean.
The next way to remove oil stains on clothes is to use kerosene.
However, don’t use too much because it can make the clothes stink.
Follow these steps to avoid mistakes when using kerosene:
- Pour a little kerosene on the area affected by the oil stain.
- Scrub the area until the oil stain begins to fade.
- Then wash the clothes until they are clean as usual.
In addition to cleaning the hair, it turns out that the shampoo is also effective in removing oil stains on clothes.
Here’s how to remove dried oil stains on clothes with shampoo:
- Pour enough liquid shampoo on the affected area of the clothes oil.
- Brush the area and back with an old toothbrush.
- Rinse the clothes with water that has been mixed with detergent.
8. Hair spray
The next way to remove oil stains on clothes is to use hair spray.
This step is ideal for those of you who are looking for a practical way to clean stains.
Here’s how to remove oil from clothes with use hairspray:
- Spray hair spray on the part of the cloth that is stained with oil.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes so that the alcohol content absorbs into the fabric fibers.
- After that, wash with detergent to remove the oil stain completely
9. Dish soap
Well, the last way to remove oil stains on clothes is to use dish soap.
You can use dish soap as regular liquid detergent.
Here are some steps you need to pay attention to:
- Pour a small amount of liquid laundry soap on the area affected by the oil stain.
- Use tools like an old toothbrush to remove oil stains on clothing.
- After the stain fades, rinse with clean water.
- Finally, wash the clothes with detergent and washing machine.
I hope this review on how to remove oil stains on clothes is useful, yes.
Find other interesting articles on Google News Berita www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia.
Visit www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and www.lacrymosemedia.com that always #AdaBuatYou to find your dream home.
There are many interesting residential options, such as Sutera Winona housing which is located in Tangerang.