7 ways to remove permanent marker stains from plastic to wood
Does your child like to scribble on various surfaces around the house with a permanent marker? No need to worry, here is an effective way to remove permanent marker stains from plastic to wood!
Permanent markers have an ink that is “hard”, making it difficult to remove.
However, you can effectively remove ink stains, Property People.
However, the effort is actually greater than when removing ordinary marker stains.
Go ahead, check out how to remove permanent marker stains from plastic to wood below!
7 ways to remove permanent marker stains
1. How to Remove Permanent Marker on Plastic
First, there is a way to remove the permanent marking on the plastic.
The best way to treat this problem is to use a mixture of baking soda and toothpaste.
Mix the two ingredients until the uniform distribution, then apply on the surface of the stain.
After that, rub gently with your fingers, a cloth, or an old toothbrush until the stain disappears.
2. Remove the permanent marker on the iron surface
Iron and aluminum are non-porous materials.
Therefore, how to remove the permanent marker on it tends to be easier.
You can use sunscreen or liquid acetone.
When using sunscreen, apply directly to the stain and rub with a clean cloth.
Meanwhile, if you use acetone, leave the liquid on a cotton pad first and then rub the stained area.
3. Remove Permanent Marker Stains on Fabric
If the stain is a fabric surface, such as a curtain, you can use hand sanitizer.
How to remove a permanent marker is easy, you just need to drop it hand sanitizers on
Then, rub gently until the stain appears faded and immediately wash the clothes with detergent as usual.
Alternatively, soak a cloth in lemon juice to allow the acid to help remove the stain.
4. How to Remove Permanent Marker Stains on the Wall
Scribbled markers on the wall will certainly make the house look less attractive.
However, there is no need to worry because you can overcome it with alcohol.
Here’s how to remove permanent marker with alcohol:
- Leave some alcohol on a cotton pad, then gently wipe the stain on the wall.
- Scrub with an old toothbrush if the stain is still stubborn.
- Once the stain is removed, wipe off any remaining marker residue with a dry cloth.
5. Permanent marker removal on leather furniture
It is not uncommon for permanent marking spots to adhere to the surface of leather furniture, such as sofas.
The way to remove permanent marker stains in this condition is to use a mixture aerosol spray and vinegar.
You just need to apply it to the surface of the skin, then rub it gently with a cotton stick or a clean cloth.
The notch will be lifted slowly without leaving the slightest trace of residue.
6. How to Remove Permanent Marker Stains on Wood
How about a wooden surface?
As it turns out, you don’t need to use nail polish to remove the permanent marker on the wooden surface.
Just use alcohol and peanut butter that is often used as a solution on bread.
Here are the easy steps you can follow:
- Wipe the wooden surface with an alcohol solution.
- Spread the peanut butter on the surface of the stain and leave for about 5 minutes.
- When the jam dries, rub it gently with your fingers.
- The marking marks will be lifted slowly so that the surface of the wood is clean again.
7. Removal of Permanent Marker Stains on the body
Finally, there is a way to remove permanent marker stains on the body or skin.
You can use makeup towels or micellar that.
These two ingredients are less likely to cause irritation than pure alcohol and acetone.
How to use it is easy, just remove a tissue on the surface of the body that is crossed by the marker.
Then, the permanent marker ink will rise by itself.
I hope the review on how to remove permanent marker stains above is helpful, yes.
Find other interesting articles on Google News Berita www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia.
Visit www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and www.lacrymosemedia.com that always #AdaBuatYou to find your dream home.
There are many attractive property offers, one of which is Podomoro Golf View.