6 Ways to Clean Dull Granite Floors Guaranteed to Shine!
How to clean a dull granite floor is very easy with simple ingredients. So, you can do it yourself without having to call a house cleaning service. Follow every step, go!
Who isn’t impressed with granite countertops?
Granite floors can create a luxurious and exclusive impression because there are cool granite motifs.
However, the use of granite material at home must also be accompanied by maintenance, that’s it.
Granite that is not treated or polished will cause a dull surface.
Even if the granite brand is of high quality, the granite surface is still prone to dullness.
Therefore, the care of granite also requires special attention.
Usually, the way to clean granite is to use a granite cleaning fluid that is sold in the market.
In addition, polishing can also be done by calling a granite cleaning service.
It’s just that, you can clean matte granite with simple ingredients without having to spend a lot of money.
If you no believe, see more in the information below!
6 Ways to clean matte granite floors
1. Mop granite with hot water
Like other materials, the care of the granite floor must also be mopped regularly so that the results are shiny again.
In any case, how to mop the granite floors must be done well and correctly so as not to remove the enamel.
Also, not to leave spots due to the liquid seeping into the pores of the granite.
Here’s how to clean it that you can easily follow.
How to clean granite floors to make them shine:
- Prepare a floor cleaner.
- Place the cleaning liquid in a bucket of warm water.
- When using a non-granite cleaning fluid, test it on a small, hidden area first to ensure its reaction.
- Before mopping, it is recommended to vacuum the granite floor to remove the floor dust.
- If so, mop the granite floor with a soft cloth (rub if there is a crust attached).
- Immediately change the water if it is dirty, then replace it with a new one.
- Do it every day or two so that dust and dirt do not accumulate on the floor.
2. Dry with a soft cloth
Granite has a fairly high sensitive nature so it is easily affected by many things that make it peel.
If you do not take good and proper care, the granite surface will look dull.
To overcome this, there is a simple way that you can do, one of which is to wipe the surface of the granite with a wet cloth.
How to clean a matte granite floor:
- Prepare a soft cloth such as fiber, clean water, granite cleaning fluid, and a bucket.
- If you don’t have a special cleaning fluid, just clean water without any mixture.
- The way to clean it is to remove it with a damp cloth on a matte surface.
- Do it slowly over and over.
- If so, you can do it regularly for maximum results.
3. Clean Using Natural Ingredients
How to clean granite floors can be overcome with natural materials, Properties People.
Natural ingredients that you can use to clean dull granite floors include a mixture of baking soda and water.
In addition to baking soda, you can also use lemon.
By following the instructions below, yes.
How to clean a matte granite floor:
- Have a sprayer or bucket ready.
- Mix baking soda and water to taste (you can also use lemon).
- Spray the area you want to clean.
- Then apply a mixture of baking soda or citron and leave for 24 hours.
- If the mixture is dry, do the cleaning with a mixture of water and soap.
4. Clean with Dull Granite Cleaner
Using a special liquid can be a powerful solution for cleaning granite floors.
This opaque granite cleaning fluid can also deal with granite that is stained with stains such as oil, ink, or something else.
In fact, it can quickly clean the granite from the stubborn crust.
Many specialty granite cleaners are available at stores in liquid or powder form.
This cleaning fluid is very effective as a way to polish black granite.
With a neutral pH content, the liquid can clean without abrading or damaging the granite surface.
However, choose a granite cleaner that does not contain abrasive acids.
How to clean the opaque granite is to use a soft cloth and do according to the dosage and instructions for use contained on the packaging.
If necessary, do a small test by applying it to a small area of the granite floor.
After that, see if the dull granite cleaner has a negative effect or not.
5. Give Granite Special Coating
A special layer of granite is widely used to clean opaque granite floors.
You can get this dull granite cleaner in the market as coating natural stone.
In this way, the granite surface returns to a shine like new.
How to clean the granite with a special layer of granite is also very easy.
Simply wipe the entire surface with a soft cloth.
If so, leave the granite surface for 24 hours to dry.
6. Do the Cleaning
Another solution to cleaning dull granite floors is to do some polishing, Property People.
This polishing can be done to maintain the quality and make the granite shiny.
However, this method of polishing granite can only be done if you do not have special tools.
However, there are currently many cleaning services that offer granite polishing at varying prices.
Tips for granite care
After you know how to clean a dull granite floor, then you know how to care for granite.
The granite treatment must really be done so that the granite surface is not damaged.
Launch many sources, here are tips for the care of granite so that it is durable and always shiny.
Granite care tips:
- Keep a good quality rug at each entrance.
- Avoid placing furniture with sharp bases.
- Choose a mop with a soft cloth.
- Use a granite cleaner with a balanced pH.
- Try to clean it every day.
- Immediately clean spills or stains on the granite surface.
- Clean the granite floor immediately after installation.
I hope this information is useful, Property People.
Find out more tips and tricks about the house only on Berita www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia.
You can also check your dream home via www.www.lacrymosemedia.com/id and www.lacrymosemedia.com.
Find a variety of interesting promotions like Botania Lake Residence because we always #AdaBuatYou.