5 ways to clean mattresses based on type. Practical and simple!
A dirty mattress because it is rarely cleaned will be very disturbing when we rest so that it causes an unpleasant smell and risks becoming a nest of mites. However, you can anticipate this cleaning because how to clean mattresses for all types is very easy. Go take a look…
Friends 99, a dirty and smelly mattress can reduce the quality of your sleep.
This is because when we rest, the aspect of comfort becomes the main one.
If the condition of the mattress is dirty and smells because it is rarely cleaned, then your sleep will also be disturbed.
For example, you wake up in the middle of the night because your body feels itchy to be bitten by mites.
As a result, you cannot sleep well at night and your health is disturbed.
Instead of taking this risk, we follow how to clean mattresses for all these types.
By cleaning the mattress, your sleep is guaranteed to be of higher quality.
5 ways to clean mattresses for all types
Friends of 99, you must understand that before cleaning the mattress, first know the type of mattress you have.
This is because each type of mattress has a different way of cleaning.
Read more below, yes.
1. How to Clean a Spring Bed
For some people, how to clean a spring bed mattress can be enough with a vacuum cleaner.
However, these efforts are not optimal, you know.
Also, if the spring bed is exposed to enuresis that causes the smell of urine.
Therefore, do not clean carelessly.
Here’s how to clean the spring bed mattress correctly:
- Spray bottle or spray filled with cold water and can be mixed with liquid fragrance so that it smells good.
- The first step is to spray the water on the mattress little by little.
- Rub gently with a microfiber cloth all over.
- For the stained area, simply spray cold water and then pat with a microfiber cloth so that the stain will be absorbed by the microfiber cloth.
- Dry the spring bed in the sun for a day so that it does not smell moldy and completely dry.
- After drying, clean the spring bed with a vacuum cleaner.
2. How to Clean a Foam mattress
Cleaning a foam mattress will be very different to dealing with a spring bed mattress.
However, do not use water to clean foam knives.
This is to avoid mold if it is exposed to water inside.
Here’s how to clean a foam mattress:
- Clean the dust on the foam mattress with a vacuum cleaner.
- Dry the foam mattress in the sun for a few hours or, if necessary, all day.
- When it dries in the sun, you can pat the surface with a broom stick or thresher to remove the dust.
- After drying, clean it again with a vacuum cleaner to make it more optimal.
- You can also wipe it with a microfiber cloth on the surface, but don’t let it get too wet.
3. How to clean a latex mattress
Well, for those of you who have to clean a latex mattress, it is a good idea to study this type of mattress.
This mattress is hypoallergenic so it is suitable for those of you who have allergies, muscle problems, and are cooler because they have air ventilation points.
This is different from the type of foam that causes heat because it has no air ventilation.
Here’s how to clean a latex mattress which is relatively easy:
- Prepare white vinegar and baking soda.
- Pour 1 part white vinegar in 3 parts water.
- Spray this liquid on a cloth, then use the cloth to wipe the mattress.
- Then, rub the baking soda on the mattress with a cloth until it foams.
- Dry the latex mattress in the sun until it is completely dry
- After the mattress is removed, clean the dust with a vacuum cleaner.
- To get rid of the smell of vinegar, which usually disappears in 2 days, you can spray the deodorizer on the mattress.
4. Cleaning the Kapok case
How to clean a cotton mattress can not be neglected, you know.
However, some people are generally clean only by packing with a threshing agent in the sun.
It’s just that, you can do other ways to make the mattress really clean.
This is because the kapok type mattress is more susceptible to being a nest of mites.
Here’s how to clean a cotton mattress:
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid in a container of clean water.
- Then use a soft brush, such as a toothbrush, to scrub the surface of the mattress with a solution of dish soap and water.
- Dry the mattress in direct sunlight until it is completely dry.
- While it dries, pat the mattress with a broom to remove dust.
- If you have, you can repeat with a vacuum cleaner to make it more optimal.
6 Ways to take care of the tiles of the house to stay durable. Don’t take it for granted!
5. Cleaning the Water Mattress
Water mattresses are rarely used at home and are more specifically used for hospitals to keep patients comfortable.
This is because this type of mattress can keep your back cool even if you have to lie down for a long time.
Even so, not rarely the use of this mattress began to be used personally.
If you have this type of mattress, then you should also pay attention to how to clean it.
Here’s how to properly clean a water bed:
- Prepare liquid dish soap and a sponge.
- Rinse the mattress with clean, running water.
- Rub each part with a sponge and soap in detail.
- If so, rinse well and the foam is gone.
- Air the mattress to dry and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
5 ways to clean matte granite floors with simple tools. Brilliant guaranteed!
Friends 99, here is how to clean a mattress that is good and fair for all types.
Do not forget to follow with other interesting information in www.lacrymosemedia.com Indonesia Property News.
Find your dream property only at www.www.lacrymosemedia.com/id.