4 Ways to Clean Flower Pots with Natural Ingredients. Easy going!
A dark flower vase certainly makes the room look ugly. So, see how to clean flower pots with natural materials here!
For those of you who like plants, of course you have a pot placed either inside or outside the house.
Flower pots allow you to store fresh flowers that can give a natural impression at home.
However, the beauty of the flowers can be reduced when the vase you use becomes dirty and cloudy.
To overcome this, see how to easily clean flower pots with natural materials below!
How to clean the flower pot easily
1. Using white vinegar and salt
The first way to clean a flower vase is to use white vinegar and salt.
This material is suitable for removing lime residues or water stains that stick to flower pots.
Here are the cleaning steps you can take:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 teaspoon of white vinegar to form a paste.
- Use a toothbrush or bottle to apply the paste to the vessel you are cleaning.
- Leave the mixture of salt and white vinegar for 30 minutes.
- Gently scrub the texture of the paste with a bottle brush or cloth.
- Rinse the jar thoroughly with warm water.
2. Using Bleach
The next material that is suitable for cleaning pots is bleach.
Bleach can be used to remove harmful bacteria from the inside of the vase.
However, always be careful when using bleach because this liquid can react to the fabric and can irritate the skin.
Here’s how to wash flower pots with bleach:
- Mix 1 part bleach with 10 parts water.
- Pour the mixture into a jar and let it sit for two to 4 hours.
- Use a bottle brush to scrub the inside of the flower pot.
- Wash the jar with soapy water and rinse with clean water.
3. Using Baking Soda and Vinegar
The next way to clean flower pots is to use baking soda and vinegar.
Baking soda and vinegar are known for cleaning stains and removing bacteria.
Both materials are suitable for washing residues or soil in pots.
Here’s how to clean with baking soda and vinegar:
- Make a vase of flowers with water and add 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Let the liquid sit for two to 4 hours until the solution removes any stains from the surface of the vase.
- Drain the water and gently brush the jar with a bottle brush or cloth.
- Wash the flower pot with warm water.
4. Using Rice and Dishwashing Soap
The last ingredient that can be used to clean the dishes is the use of rice and dish soap.
Hard rice grains serve as bush to wash the inside of the vessel.
To remove dirt from the pot, mix the grains of rice with soap or dishwashing liquid.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Take a vase of flowers in half with hot water and soap and add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Add half a cup of rice to the jar and cover the jar.
- Shake the pot until the rice grains dislodge the soil.
- Let the liquid and rice sit in the jar overnight to allow the stains to fade.
- Shake the jar and rinse with warm, clean water.
How to clean different types of flower pots
The method for cleaning flower pots above is suitable for pots made of glass, crystal, ceramic and acrylic.
However, there are also special ways to clean pots according to their type.
Here are the various steps:
Crystal flower vase
So that crystal flower vases always look clean and shiny, follow this method:
- Provide three basins.
- Fill the first basin with water and vinegar, the second basin with water, and the third basin with water and alcohol.
- Place the crystals in the first basin and brush between the pots with an old toothbrush.
- Rinse the crystal vase in the second basin until the rinse foam disappears.
- Place the vase in the third bowl so that it looks clean and shiny.
- Place the vase on a cloth or towel and let the vase dry on its own.
- Avoid wiping crystal vases with a cloth or towel, as silks can stick to the vase.
Ceramic flower vase
Here’s how to clean a ceramic flower pot:
- Clean the jar with a clean cloth or cloth microfiber.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to clean off adhering dust.
- Wash the jar with warm water.
- Dry the vase with a dry cloth to prevent the appearance of mold.
Small neck flower vase
Finally, it is how to wash flower pots with a small neck.
Here is the method:
- Fill a bowl with water and add laundry soap and a little vinegar.
- Take a bunch of rice and put it in a jar.
- Shake the jar so that the water can be exposed to all parts of the walls of the jar.
- The rice will remove and lift the hard to reach soil.
I hope the review is useful, yes.
Find other interesting information about the property through the page www.lacrymosemedia.com.
Thinking of buying a property in Urban Signature?
Immediately, find attractive offers only at www.lacrymosemedia.com which is always #AdaBuatAnda.
Also visit Google News Rumah123 to get the most news update!